InfoComm 2014 is just around the corner, and Premier Mounts’ LMVS has been nominated for Most Innovative Mounting Product in the Systems Contractor News/infoComm Installation Product Awards.
Voting is easy. Simply go to the SCN voting website and cast your vote for Premier Mounts LMVS.
Premier Mounts’ LMVS Extending Universal Ultra-Slim Flat Panel Mount delivers high-impact performance for today’s market flood of ultra thin displays. This advanced sleek design mounting option showcases the ideal design for a variety of recessed wall or picture-framed digital signage applications.
- At only 2 inches from the wall in the closed position, displays between 37-63 inches and up to 100 pounds can meld even closer to the walls for seamless matrix or video wall configurations.
- Single-display applications that require ADA compliance are perfectly executed with endless design configurations and near-flawless presentation.
- Scissor-design with compact mounting arms grant full extension in one smooth motion, and prop-open kickstand mechanism provides for quick and safe service access.
- Patent pending top-adjustable fine-tune mounting brackets ensure post-installation alignment and leveling of the displays. Simply adjust the accessible knobs for last-minute level, tilt and alignment changes.
- The “click-it” locking feature confirms the display is secure through an audible sound once the mount is fully engaged, retracted or seated.
- Integrated cable management makes display-to-display cabling simple.
- For video wall applications, a universal spacer kit also comes included with the LMVS Extending Universal Ultra-Slim Flat Panel Mount and can be used in conjunction with mounts across the LMV product line, eliminating the guesswork and on-site installation calculators.
The winners of the SCN/infoComm Installation Product Awards will be announced at infoComm 2014, which will be held June 18-20th at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. InfoComm International® is the trade association representing the professional audiovisual and information communications industries worldwide. It holds over 5,000 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, deals and distributors, independent consultants, programmers, rental and staging companies, and users and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries across the globe. InfoComm International is the founder of infoComm, the largest annual conference and exhibition for AV buyers and sellers worldwide.
For more information on Premier Mounts’ infoComm booth, as well as our complimentary Show Pass code, go our infoComm2014 Event Page.