Oversee production staff on assembly line to attain production and quality goals, ensure production resources including materials, equipment, and human resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
- Create, implement and when necessary modify, assembly processes for continuous improvement.
- Create and maintain archive files of assembly process. This includes producing pictures, detailed instructions and videos of all assemblies.
- Oversee the set up of daily work orders
- Maintain production work schedules and logs
- Promote teamwork and active cooperation among the team.
- Implement and maintain a level of cross training so effective functional backups can guarantee maintaining production when needed.
- Make sure all materials and supplies needed to do the job are ready and available.
- Ensure assembly personnel achieve/perform to daily targets and output.
- Conduct on job training of assembly personnel to assure understanding and ensure they follow the work instruction.
- Set up line capacity and maintain daily output and production time to meet production plan
- Confer with other departments to effectively integrate Process engineering information, assembly drawings and assembly processes.
- Enforce safety and ensure employees follow Assembly Standard Operating Procedures.
- High school diploma
- Ability to assign and positively influence the work of others
Premier Mounts offers a competitive salary plus medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), PTO, credit union and more.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please submit your resume in a word format with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at 3130 E. Miraloma Ave, Anaheim, Ca 92806.