As a Product Manager, you will manage our product line. You will be responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, manufacturing, finance and quality to deliver successful products.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with Sales, Engineering and Manufacturing to develop aggressive timelines for new product development and market release
- Develop, propose and manage an overall budget to ensure success.
- Support product design, development, and release process for assigned products and maintain the product development roadmap.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Interface with Engineering to develop product line extensions.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Provide in-depth analysis of market segments, industry and competitors.
- Develop both internal and external product education strategies
- Support marketing, marketing communications, sales, technical support and customer care through leading the development and maintenance of various technical marketing collateral including application notes, FAQs, product notes, user guides, field training presentations, online marketing content and demos.
- Support sales management/field sales by providing training on products, feature/benefit opportunities and competitive comparisons.
- Perform product demonstrations at trade shows, educational tracks, online seminars, and other events.
- Work with the sales team to develop innovative marketing programs and show event campaigns.
- Collaborate with market segment thought-leaders and product champions to develop value added programs and materials to support products.
- A Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
- Equivalent of five years’ experience in Product Management with strong marketing and sales background
- Outstanding leadership skills and a track record of successfully fitting into an entrepreneurial business environment in which you will be expected to roll up your sleeves
- Outstanding communication skills – written and oral – which are critical to success in this role
- Strong knowledge and experience in all product management skill areas: market research, product pricing, packaging, advertising & promotion, and social media or e-commerce
Premier Mounts offers a competitive salary plus medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), PTO, credit union and more.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates please submit your resume in a word format with salary history to email@example.com or apply in person at 1321 S. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831.